- studies of alternatives
- manufacturing-oriented design
- Detail-engineering depending on customers requirements
- design of complete mobile or stationary machinery
- design of production equipment and jigs for welding and machining
- design of test rigs
- design of rollercoasters and other "flying" equipment
- optimization of any subassemblies in regards to cost and manufacturing
- weight otimization of leightweight subassemblies
- Remotorisierung of diesel driven vehicles (TIR 4f, Stage V)
- drawing making
We offer complete projects from concept to commissioning. Customers requirements have first priority and will be analised and realised.
- electrical engineering with the latest CAD-tools
- programming of mobile and industrial PLC's
- commissioning / optimisation
- harness design
- design engineering of mechatronic systems
The design and engineering of hydrauic systems comprises the dimensioning of all hydraulic components for mobile and stationary machinery, dimensioning of hydrostatic drivetrains, dimensioning of hydraulic pumps, motors, coolers and filtration, selection of valves and valvebanks and sensors for temperature, flow and pressure sensing and processing.
The hydraulic wiring diagrams as well as the dimensioning of pips, and hoses are included.
The integration of hydraulic components in the mechanical CAD-model of a machine includes the piping and hosing. The accessability and maintainability are considered.